Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wreck-It Ralph

I swear to you that Pixar films are just as moving as any adult film I watch these days. Toy Story 3, Wall-E, Brave, and UP all brought me to tears. These movies draw you in with their unique story line and adorable characters and the message of the stories leaves everyone connected. Who hasn't felt out of place? Had to survive on their own? And lost a loved one? These films teach us to see the light through it all. A message that we all need. Wreck-it Ralph is another great addition.  Its awesome to take a ride through classic video games, meet all the characters, and the storyline of trying to fit in and being accepted is just touching. If I had a child I would watch this with them over and over again. John C. Reilly does an incredible job of portraying Ralph and my favorite character Vanellope Von-Schweetz voiced by Sarah Silverman is just so sweet and sassy, much like my self...Ha! The name alone Vanellope Von-Schweetz made me adore her not to mention that she's from Sugar Rush, a Candy Land inspired racing game. I can't think of anyone that wouldn't fall in love with this movie unless your heart is made of stone...and well I do know some people like that, but needless to say... Big or Small watch this flick!

My overall rating: 90/100

No comments:

Post a Comment