Sunday, August 4, 2013

21 and Over

This movie for me was hilarious! Sort of a 21 year old version of The Hangover but not quite as funny. This movie is definitely worth grabbing a beer and watching with a friend. I loved Miles Teller in "Footloose" as the country terrible dancer he was and in this film he's the funniest friend around. Miles can really act and I am excited to see him in more films as well. This movie follows three young men who hit the town to celebrate their buddy's 21st birthday which unfortunately is the night before his big medical school interview. Oh to be 21 again, LoL! This movie has more of a story line than just three friends hitting the bars and getting shit faced and I think that was another reason I enjoyed it so much. Check this one out for sure its funny and sincere at the same time. Enjoy Enjoy!


My Overall Rating:    75/100

No comments:

Post a Comment