Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Movie 43

Whatever you do, Whatever you do with your life, DO NOT....I repeat DO NOT waste a second of your life on this film. It is the definition of Terrible. I was so shocked that a movie could be this awful with a leading cast such as Richard Gere, Dennis Quaid (never thought he could go wrong), Emma Stone, Hugh Jackman, Kate Winslet, and Seth MacFarlane which is just to name a few. This movie is a series of short films that Charlie (Dennis Quaid) is pitching to a producer (Greg Kinnear) in hopes of scoring funding for one of his crude, nonsense, idiotic movie plots. The only funny parts in this film were in the trailer, so if you want to see it save yourself an hour and a half and just watch the two minute trailer. I wish someone could please explain to me how this movie received funding! What a waste of talent and money. DO NOT SEE THIS!

My overall rating: Can I put a negative score? Hmmm, I'll settle for  3/100

No comments:

Post a Comment