Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Jack Reacher

Tom Cruise still has it ladies and gentlemen, that romantic badass swag... he still has it! When I saw the trailer for Jack Reacher I didn't feel excited to see the film and I really didn't think anything of it. But after watching the film it was really good, of course not Cruise's finest but a good film. This film is about Jack Reacher (Cruise) trying to help solve the murder of 5 civilians after a former military sniper is accused of the crime. I didn't like the fact that you find out in the beginning who the killer is and wait the whole film for the others to realize it, one of those yelling at the character type films. But Reacher of course figures it out and kicks ass along the way. Let me also focus in on Helen (Rosamund Pike) Jack's semi love interest in this film. I am telling you people if I had to continue to look at her permanent raised eyebrow stunned look the whole time I would have turned it off, yes it annoyed me that much and hope I didn't point this out and ruin it for others. The fights scenes are awesome, there is a descent plot, and Tom Cruise is the leading role...of course it's worth watching.


My Overall rating: 70/100

No comments:

Post a Comment