Sunday, August 4, 2013

Vehicle 19

I find it very difficult to turn down any movie staring Paul Walker he's been a crush of mine since "She's All That " lol. This movie was mediocre as most of Pauls films are expect for the Fast and Furious films. This movie was interesting, it follows a young man who ends up receiving the wrong rental car...no big deal right? WRONG! He ends up solving a terrible crime with the help of Naima McLean who was terrific but she isn't well known at all. This movie has a good amount of action but for me the story line wasn't thick enough and didn't carry my interest very well. It's worth picking up in the Red box if you've seen everything else like myself...but if you're well behind on the hits leave it in there.

My Overall Rating:    69/100

No comments:

Post a Comment