Sunday, August 4, 2013

World War Z

So I am completely and oddly excited about any movie that involves zombies but rarely do I ever see one that I'm impressed with...but that's not the case with World War Z. Brad Pitt gives an amazing performance as a family man/retired UN badass, his character was solid and easy to connect with. You will jump more than once in this film and if you're anything like my Mom you may have your eyes closed most the time, ha! But not me, I was stunned at the awesome visual effects and picture perfect graphics. Oh and might I add these aint your typical snail speed walking zombies, these suckers could keep up with lions if they wanted. These type of movies with truly get you thinking about possible future zombie existence. No that totally doesn't mean I'm packing up an RV with ammo and supplies but like I said it will get you thinking. My advice is to check this movie out but if you aren't into zombies it probably won't be a great match for you.

My overall rating: 80/100

No comments:

Post a Comment