Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Paperboy

What are the chances that a movie starring Zac Efron, Matthew McConaughey, Nicole Kidman, and John Cusack could be awful? Well for The Paperboy its a 100% chance of thunderstorms people! I don't know why my luck has been eerie on my last few movie nights but hopefully I'll change that with tonight's rentals. This southern flick was interesting and the characters were believable but I was so shamed with the bizarre sex scenes, brutal violence, and rushed ending. Zac Efron is a young man crazed in love with Nicole Kidman which she embraces all to late. Matthew McConaughey plays a masked homosexual that is revealed in a awful scene and John Cusack, well he is the real psycho of the film sex starved and off his rocker. I wasn't a fan but that is not to say that others won't be, but it wasn't a movie that moved me.

 

 

My overall rating:  37/100

No comments:

Post a Comment